<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第14集>>
-
1. from a woman who burped during her death scene.
她居然能在演死亡场景的时候打嗝。
-
2. That has nothing to do with her skills as a therapist.
这不影响她作为一名心理咨询师啊。
-
3. Really? Did she not tell you she has a "gift" for acting?
是吗 她说过她在表演方面有天赋吧。
-
4. Yeah. Well, I can't trust the judgment
是的 -她一点自知之明都没有。
-
5. of someone with absolutely no self-awareness.
你让我怎么相信她。
-
6. We're not going back.
我们不会去那儿了。
-
7. This is an excuse. You have been looking
借口 经历过上次的疗程。
-
8. for a reason to dump her ever since our last session.
你就一直想找借口踹了她。
-
9. Tom, I learned two things tonight...
汤姆 我今晚知道了两件事。
-
10. Dr. Graham has no insight into real human behavior,and there are 428 tiles on the ceiling of that theater.
格雷汉姆医生在人类行为学上并无造诣,还有那家剧院的天花板上有428块瓷砖。