<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第15集>>
-
1. Oh, I was crazy about him,Thought it was gonna last forever.
我那时候简直为他疯狂,还以为会一辈子好下去。
-
2. So I passed on the job.
然后呢我没接受那份工作。
-
3. And two months later, he dumped me for Louise McMullen.
两个月后他为了路易斯·麦克穆勒把我甩了。
-
4. And then a month after that, I got into a car accident,Messed up my knee,and then it was good-bye, tutu. Hello ta-tas.
再过了一个月 我遇上了车祸,伤了膝盖,芭蕾梦没了 脱衣舞开始了。
-
5. That is fantastic!
太棒了。
-
6. Did we just hear the same story?
你是在说我们听到的同一个故事版本吗。
-
7. You have got to tell that story to Ana.
你一定得把这故事给安娜讲一次。
-
8. Putting off your dreams
放弃梦想。
-
9. and then having your life spiral down the crapper?
为了那个贱人害的自己精神支柱都没了。
-
10. It couldn't be more perfect.
简直太完美了。