<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第15集>>
-
1. You should remember that the next time you want to get out of a bad date.
你要记住这招 以便下次 你想中止一次糟糕的约会。
-
2. Oh, no, I don't think so.
我不这么想。
-
3. Those two pigs confirmed what I've been thinking for a while now--
这两头蠢猪 证实了 我最近一直在想的事。
-
4. I think it's time for me to give up on men.
我想对我而言 是时候彻底放弃男人了。
-
5. Mm. Amen, sister.
上帝保佑 姐妹儿。
-
6. It's official. My dating days are over.
正式宣布 我有约会的日子 结束了。
-
7. I mean, you don't have to take it that far.
我是说 你不用把话说得这么绝。
-
8. You could always just do what I did and explore other options.
你永远可以效仿我刚才的做法 发掘其他的选择。
-
9. What do you mean?
你什么意思。
-
10. Cast a wider net? Expand the pool?
撒一张更大的网 把水池拓宽。