<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第17集>>
-
1. Hi. This is my neighbor Angie.
这是我邻居安吉。
-
2. Oh. Well, nice cheekbones.
颧骨很漂亮。
-
3. Now what the hell is up with that snotty niece of yours?
你那个装模作样的侄女到底怎么回事。
-
4. I mean, don't get me wrong...
别误会。
-
5. She's gifted and she's got the look... but that attitude!
她很有天分 长得也不错 不过那态度。
-
6. Tell me about it. Hmm.
确实是。
-
7. Do you have any idea where she is? She's not in her apartment. Your niece walked off a shoot.
你知道她在哪吗 她不在公寓里 你侄女走了。
-
8. Her boyfriend, broody mcfine ass showed up,told her that he had relatives in town they could stay with.
她男朋友 善良哥哥 到这来,跟她说 他在这有亲戚可以投靠。
-
9. Short story shorter...
总而言之。
-
10. I don't know where she went and don't care.
我不知道她去了哪 我也不关心。