<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第17集>>
-
1. Insulting photographers, upsetting booking agents.
羞辱摄影师 惹怒预约代理公司。
-
2. That's why your career went down in flames.
那就是你职业生涯无法继续的原因。
-
3. No. My career ended because I decided to marry Carlos.
不 我职业的终结是因为我决定嫁给卡洛斯。
-
4. You remember. I called you the night he proposed.
你记得的 他求婚那晚我还打电话给你。
-
5. Yeah, and I told you to grab that brass ring.
是的 我告诉你把握那枚黄铜戒指。
-
6. Because I knew it was over for you,and you did, too,or else you never would have left.
因为我知道那就是你的结局,也确实是,还是你从没想过离开。
-
7. Excuse me? I think I'm in the wrong place.
打扰一下 我想我走错地方了。
-
8. Does Sam Allen live here?
山姆·艾伦住这里吗。
-
9. That one. But he's not here.
那一栋 不过他不在。
-
10. Oh. Then I guess I'll just, uh, leave these on his porch.
那我想我只能把这些留在门廊那里了。