<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第18集>>
-
1. I just want people not to figure out we're together.
我只是不想让人们发现我俩在一起。
-
2. It'll blow their minds.
那会吓着他们。
-
3. Oh, please. You stabbed yourself and blamed Mike,and this will blow their minds?
拜托 你把自己刺伤了还怪到麦克头上,这还会让他们吃惊吗。
-
4. Hey, ladies. Hi, Tom. Having fun?
女士们 -汤姆 玩的高兴吗。
-
5. Best cancer party ever.
有史以来最开心的癌症聚会了。
-
6. Listen, um, I was talking to Karen's doctor.
听着 我刚刚跟凯伦的医生聊天。
-
7. Uh, you made quite the impression on him.
你给他留下了很深的印象。
-
8. Me? Yeah. He begged me to introduce you.
我 -是啊 他求我介绍你。
-
9. D-D-Do you mind?
你不介意吧。
-
10. Why would I?
我怎么会呢。