<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第18集>>
-
1. Still humiliated. Thanks for asking.
还是觉得很丢脸 多谢关心。
-
2. Oh, come on. It wasn't that bad.
拜托 事情没那么糟吧。
-
3. My sex life was laid bare for the entire neighborhood.
我的性生活 大白于天下。
-
4. What could be worse?
还有什么比这更糟。
-
5. Let's see. You could have thrown a party
我想想 以癌症之名。
-
6. to celebrate getting over cancer
举办的派对。
-
7. and had a couple of lesbians steal your thunder.
被一对女同性恋抢了风头。
-
8. Sorry about that.
我很抱歉。
-
9. But it's not funny,knowing everyone is out there judging me.
可这真的很让人郁闷,所有人都对我指指点点。
-
10. Let me ask you somethin'.
我来问问你。