返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第18集>>

  • 1. Those jobs are hard to get. Huh.
    那些工作很抢手的。
  • 2. You'll probably get a discount on steaks, too.
    你买牛肉可能还打折呢。
  • 3. Your son just announced that he's giving up college
    你儿子刚刚宣布 他准备不读大学。
  • 4. so he can be the guy in charge of guts,and all you can say is, "oh, boy. Free meat"?
    去负责掏内脏,而你所说却是 "太好了 有免费肉"。
  • 5. This is good job. The money is a lot. What is problem?
    这是份好工作 能挣很多钱 有什么问题。
  • 6. Maybe in Russia, it's every mother's dream
    也许在俄国 每个母亲的梦想。
  • 7. for her son to see what the inside of a cow looks like,but not in my home! Lynette, calm down.
    就是让儿子去看清楚牛的内脏是什么样子,但我家可不是 -勒奈特 冷静点。
  • 8. You could be a doctor! You could be a lawyer!
    你可以成为医生 你可以成为律师。
  • 9. Why are you so intent on throwing your life away? Mom...
    你怎么这么不顾及自己的前程 -妈妈。
  • 10. He is going to support his wife.
    他打算养他的妻子。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next