<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第19集>>
-
1. Stop, drop and roll!
停止 趴下 打滚。
-
2. Stop, drop and roll!
停止 趴下 打滚。
-
3. Why didn't you tell me you were having money problems?
你为什么不告诉我 你有财务问题。
-
4. I was hoping business would pick up before anybody found out.
我只是想在大家发现之前悄悄把事情解决。
-
5. But I guess that's no longer an option.
看来已经迟了。
-
6. Mike, we talked about this.
麦克 我们谈过这事。
-
7. I told you, I am willing to help.
我跟你说过 我想帮你。
-
8. And I told you, I'm not taking my wife's money.
我也跟你说过 我不想拿老婆的钱。
-
9. Well, enough with the macho pride.
别再大男人主义了。
-
10. I make a steady paycheck,and I have all that money from selling Karl's strip club.
我有稳定的收入,卖掉脱衣舞俱乐部股份 拿了不少钱。