<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第21集>>
-
1. Oh, come on, Larry. You're my business manager, too.
拜托 拉里 你也是我的业务经理。
-
2. I am not leaving this office until you tell me
我不会走的 除非你告诉我。
-
3. what Carlos is doing with my ski house money.
卡洛斯拿我买滑雪屋的钱花哪里去了。
-
4. Gaby, you're putting me in an uncomfortable position.
加布 你这样让我很难做。
-
5. You should talk to Carlos.
你应该去跟卡洛斯谈谈。
-
6. I did! I offered to put myself in a very uncomfortable position, and he still said no.
我谈了 我都主动提出奉献自己了 他还是不肯开口。
-
7. I'm sorry, but Carlos swore me to secrecy. Please respect that.
抱歉 卡洛斯让我发誓保密的 请你谅解一下。
-
8. You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对 我很抱歉。
-
9. No hard feelings.
别太介意。
-
10. Of course not.
当然不会。