<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第21集>>
-
1. But Mike's on his way down.
麦克要下来了。
-
2. Do me a favor. Don't let on that you know how much it cost. Why not?
帮我个忙 请你们假装不知道它花了多少钱 为什么呢。
-
3. He thinks it's ostentatious, and he's a little embarrassed.
他觉得这是炫耀 让他很不好意思。
-
4. In fact, he keeps telling everyone
事实上 他一直在跟别人说。
-
5. that I inherited it from my aunt, so just go with it.
这是我从我姨妈那里继承的 就随他说吧。
-
6. Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late. That's okay, honey. I'm gonna check on dinner.
嗨 各位 对不起我下来晚了 没关系 我去看看晚饭好了没。
-
7. We're gonna check on dinner.
我们一起去。
-
8. Dude, we need to talk. A piano?
哥们 我们得谈谈 你买了架钢琴。
-
9. Oh, god, don't worry about it. We didn't buy it.
别乱想 这不是我们买的。
-
10. Susan inherited it from her dead aunt.
是苏珊从她死去的姨妈那里继承的。