<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第22集>>
-
1. Be my guest.
随你便吧。
-
2. Hey, hey! Last year, when I wanted to go fishing,but you wanted to go skiing and you started crying...
去年我要去钓鱼的时候,你却想去滑雪 然后你哭了起来。
-
3. I think it's best we don't discuss that
我想在咱俩度过难关之后。
-
4. until we're out of this financial crisis.
再来讨论这个吧。
-
5. I'm not scared of Sam.
我不怕山姆。
-
6. If you're afraid to fire him, I'll do it. No! I don't want to provoke him.
如果你不敢解雇他 我来 不 我不想激怒他。
-
7. The man is clearly troubled.
明显这个人精神有问题。
-
8. And there's no telling how violent he could get.
很难预料他会变得多么暴力。
-
9. Well, we're not intimidated. Are we, Orson?
我们可不怕什么威胁 是吧 奥森。
-
10. Just how violent are we talking?
只是 究竟会有多暴力。