返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第22集>>

  • 1. Hey, we'll do whatever it takes to protect mom.
    我们会竭尽全力保护妈妈。
  • 2. Okay. But I am in a chair.
    行啊 不过我坐在轮椅上。
  • 3. I don't know how good I'd be in a fight.
    要是打起来我可不知道会怎样。
  • 4. This thing tips over in a stiff wind.
    一阵强风就能把这轮椅刮倒。
  • 5. Don't worry, Orson. We'll think of something else.
    别担心 奥森 我们能想出别的办法。
  • 6. What are you doing?
    你在干什么。
  • 7. Did that hurt? No.
    弄疼你了没 -没有。
  • 8. Well, that's all I got.
    我就这么点看家本领了。
  • 9. You don't need to fight, Orson. You're more of a strategist.
    你没必要去打架 奥森 你更像是我们的智囊。
  • 10. O-Okay, fine. We don't want to fight.
    好吧 我们不想打架。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next