<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第22集>>
-
1. Oh, well, thanks for caring, but Nick saved me,and he showed me what a coward you really are.
谢谢你的好意 不过尼克救了我,他让我看清楚你其实是个懦夫。
-
2. Do you really wanna start talking about Nick right now, huh?!
你真想现在谈论尼克吗。
-
3. God, how does it feel,knowing you'll never be half the man he is?
老天 那是什么感受,知道自己永远都不如他的一半。
-
4. Angie, open up. -It's Gaby.
安吉 开门 我是加布。
-
5. She won't go.
她不会走的。
-
6. I'm not going. I see your car.
我不会走的 我看到你的车了。
-
7. You've got one minute to get rid of her,or there's gonna be one less neighbor at the block party.
给你一分钟让她滚,否则街区舞会你们又少一个邻居了。
-
8. Come on in.
请进。
-
9. Hey. I need a lasagne recipe for Carlos. Hi.
我想要千层面的食谱 做给卡洛斯吃 你好。
-
10. Hi. I'm Anthony, Angie's brother.
你好 我是安索尼 安吉的哥哥。