<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第22集>>
-
1. Why are you telling me all this?
你为什么告诉我这个。
-
2. Well, Rex set up two trust funds.
雷克斯设立了两份基金。
-
3. He seems to have forgotten he had three children,and that's not right.
他好像忘了他有三个孩子,那样是不对的。
-
4. That's a lot of money.
这可是一大笔钱。
-
5. Well, it's my way of apologizing for my husband's poor memory.
我为我丈夫糟糕的记忆力道歉。
-
6. I never expected anything like this. Thank you.
我从没想过会有这样的好事 谢谢。
-
7. You're very welcome.
不客气。
-
8. And I hope you know how much I have appreciated
希望你明白 我非常欣赏。
-
9. the time you spent with us and the work you did.
这段时间以来你为我们付出的时间和精力。
-
10. Truly, I wish you the very best.
真诚的 祝你好运。