返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第4季 第03集>>

  • 1. I'm not freaking out.
    我没惊慌。
  • 2. Then why are you laughing? It's nothing, it's just that now your Father owes me five dollars.
    那你笑什么 没事 你爸输给我5美元。
  • 3. What? You bet I'd lose a nail?
    什么 你打赌我会掉一个指甲吗。
  • 4. Don't be silly. I just bet that I'd need these.
    别傻了 我打赌我会用上这个。
  • 5. Frozen lasagnas? Mm.
    冰冻宽面条。
  • 6. You bet that I'd screw up?
    你赌我会搞砸。
  • 7. So all that stuff about hiring me because I was good was...
    "你雇我是因为我很优秀" 都是假的...。
  • 8. No, that was all true.
    不 不 不 那是真的。
  • 9. This was just in case you "pulled a Monica."
    准备备用食物 只是怕你又"很莫妮卡"。
  • 10. You promised Dr. Weinburg, you'd never use that phrase.
    你答应过外恩博格教授 不再这么说了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 33 Previous Next