<< 老友记 第4季 第03集>>
-
1. This used to be your room?
这是你以前的房间。
-
2. Wow. Oh, you must have been in really good shape as a kid.
哇 你童年时身材一定很好。
-
3. I'm such an idiot!
我太白痴了。
-
4. I can't believe I thought she could change.
我居然以为她会改变。
-
5. Well, who cares what your Mom thinks?
谁关心你妈怎么想。
-
6. So you "pulled a Monica."
无非就是"很莫妮卡"。
-
7. Good, I'm glad that's catching on.
很好 我很高兴你也这么说。
-
8. No but, why does that have to be a bad thing. Just change what it means.
这不一定是坏话 我们可以当它是褒义。
-
9. You know? Go down there and prove your Mother wrong.
去证明你妈是错的。
-
10. Finish the job you were hired to do, and we'll call that "pulling a Monica."
把你该干的话做好 我们把那叫做"很莫妮卡"。