<< 老友记 第4季 第07集>>
-
1. Uh yes, but uh, I just watch it for the articles.
对 是的 但我只是看看演员表而已。
-
2. So is Joey around?
乔伊在吗。
-
3. No-no, he's not back yet, but he'll be here any minute.
不在 还没回来 但是他再过几分钟就回来了。
-
4. So uh, come on in. Have a seat. Bow or stern?
先请进 坐一会吧 船头还是船尾。
-
5. I uh, don't really have a preference. You?
我无所谓坐哪 你呢。
-
6. I like it in the stern.
我喜欢后面。
-
7. Of the boat.
船尾。
-
8. Hey, It's me. Listen Casey and I were on our way back and had a little car trouble.
听着 是我 我和凯希在回来的路上出了状况。
-
9. What happened? We broke down on the Parkway,so I have to walk back and get some transmission fluid.
怎么了 我们在专属车道上抛锚了,我得走回去找一些变速液。
-
10. And listen,you please tell Kathy that I'am sorry I'll be there as soon as I can.
听着 请告诉凯西 抱歉 我会尽快赶回来的。