<< 老友记 第4季 第07集>>
-
1. Is there anyway, anyway you think he'll understand this?
你们认为有没有可能 他能谅解吗。
-
2. You obviously haven't screwed over a lot of your friends.
你显然还没有深入了解你的室友。
-
3. Which we all appreciate.
这正是让我们都敬佩不已的。
-
4. No the-the sad thing is, if you had told him how you felt before you kissed her,...
不 最可悲的是 如果你在亲她之前告诉乔伊你的感受。
-
5. ...knowing Joey, he probably just would've just stepped aside.
乔伊肯定会把她让给你的。
-
6. Oh, don't say that! Don't say that. That's not true. Is it?
别 不要告诉我 不要告诉我 那是真的。
-
7. I think maybe, yeah. He loves you.
我想可能 是真的 他爱你。
-
8. Then why didn't you tell me to do that?
那你们怎么不告诉我。
-
9. Well, I said-I said something to Phoebe.
我跟菲比聊过。
-
10. Yeah! No, that's right. And I thought it was a really good idea.
对 我觉得这是个好主意。