<< 老友记 第4季 第08集>>
-
1. All right I… I gotta call my mom and ask her a left-handed cooking question.
好吧 我得打电话问问我妈左撇子做菜的问题。
-
2. So listen, I picked Monica for Secret Santa...
听着 我抽到送摩妮卡礼物。
-
3. ...but I'm getting her something for Hanukkah.
但我光明节送过她了。
-
4. I was wondering if you wanna switch.
你想和我换换。
-
5. Oh y'know what, I was already trying to trade for ah, well, you.
知道么 我是想要送给你。
-
6. Really?! Wow! That's so nice, what are you gonna get me?
真的 有意思 打算送我什么。
-
7. I don't know, R.G. I was thinking something girlie for your office.
不晓得 R.G 办公室里用的女式用品。
-
8. Yeah. Well, maybe Phoebe will switch with me.
也许菲比愿意跟我换。
-
9. Oh no-no-no, you don't want to do that,Then you're gonna get stuck with Rachel, and she exchanges every gift she ever gets.
最好不要 那你会抽到瑞秋 她什么礼物都会拿去换。
-
10. Oh, that's not true. I got her lots of stuff she never took back.
不可能 我送她很多东西她都留着的。