<< 老友记 第4季 第11集>>
-
1. ...how terrible it is to give up babies.
抛弃自己的孩子会有多痛苦。
-
2. I just think that, it would be something you will regret every single day for the rest of your life.
我只是在想 那么做的后果将会是遗恨终生。
-
3. So however hard it is for you to give up this puppy...
你到时候送走这条小狗的痛苦。
-
4. ...it would be a million times harder to give up a child.
还不及送走孩子的百万分之一。
-
5. I really shouldn't have given you the puppy first.
早知道 我真不应该先给你小狗。
-
6. Uhh, do you mind sitting there. I'm saving this seat for my friend Ross.
你介意坐在别处吗 我帮朋友罗斯留着这个座呢。
-
7. You mean Dr. Geller?
你是说盖勒博士。
-
8. Doctor? Wow! I didn't know he had a nickname.
博士 我不知道他还有一个绰号。
-
9. Oh, he won't sit here.
他才不会坐在这里。
-
10. Only the people in the white coats sit over there,and only the people in the blue blazers sit here.
穿白袍的都会坐在那里,穿蓝色外套的就只能坐这里。