返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第4季 第12集>>

  • 1. We're getting a second opinion.
    我们打算再问问别的兽医。
  • 2. Friends S04E12 The One With The Embryos
    老友记 第四季 第12集 受精卵。
  • 3. Hey, what are you doing shopping at 8 in the morning?
    你干嘛早晨八点就去购物血拼了。
  • 4. Well, I've been up since 6...
    我6点钟就起床了。
  • 5. ...thanks to somebody's dumb-ass rooster.
    多谢某人的臭公鸡。
  • 6. You guys, you really should get rid of those animals.
    你们应该把它们处理掉。
  • 7. They shouldn't be in an apartment.
    不应该窝在公寓里。
  • 8. Yeah! Especially not with all of these knives and cookbooks around
    对 尤其是应该远离那些餐刀和食谱。
  • 9. All right, I'm gonna go to the fertility doctor and, uh, see if I'm ready...
    我要去看妇产科医生 看看我是否准备好。
  • 10. ...to have Frank and Alice's embryo transferred into my uterus.
    把法兰克和艾莉丝的胚胎 移植到我的子宫里去。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 36 Previous Next