返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第4季 第12集>>

  • 1. It's not like he has a job or a child or a life of his own.
    反正他没工作 没儿子 生活又无聊。
  • 2. Well, fine. We'll ask Phoebe.
    好嘛 那找菲比好了。
  • 3. No, no, no, I wanna play.
    不 不 不 我想玩嘛。
  • 4. Looks like your uterus is ready for implantation.
    看上去你的子宫已经完全可以做胚胎移植了。
  • 5. Oh, I knew it. I knew it. I felt really thick this morning.
    哦 我就知道 我就知道 我今天早上就觉得厚厚的。
  • 6. Ha, ha. Okay, so, what's now? Go get the eggs. Put them in there.
    好的 现在怎么办 快去拿卵子放进去吧。
  • 7. Okay. It'll take just a little while to prepare the embryos.
    准备那些胚胎要花点时间。
  • 8. Embryos? As in more than one? Mm-hm. Five, actually.
    那些胚胎 不止一个 事实上 一共有五个。
  • 9. Five? Okay, where am I giving birth
    五个 那我生的时候。
  • 10. in a hospital or a big box under the stairs?
    去医院还是要准备个大盒子。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 36 Previous Next