返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第4季 第13集>>

  • 1. ...and then charged me $32 to see it.
    还要我花上32块钱去看。
  • 2. That's a good idea for a business.
    这个点子有赚头。
  • 3. I'm totally screwed, okay? They're gonna be hot and heavy on-stage every night...
    我受不了了 他们会在台上夜夜打得火热。
  • 4. ...and then they're gonna go to their cast parties, and he's gonna undermine me.
    然后去参加剧组派对 会设法中伤我。
  • 5. You know, he'll be like, "So where's your boyfriend? What's his name, Chester?"
    像是 "你男朋友呢 他叫什么钱斯特吗"。
  • 6. And she'll go, "No, no, no. It's Chandler." He'll go, "Whatever. Ha-ha-ha."
    她会说 "不 不 不 是钱德" 他就说“随便啦”。
  • 7. That is a good trick.
    这招不错。
  • 8. All right, look, look. What am I gonna do?
    看么 我该怎么办。
  • 9. Chandler, look, they're actors. They're there to do a job.
    钱德 他们是演员 他们只是在工作。
  • 10. Just because they work together doesn't mean they'll get together.
    工作总要逢场作戏 但不是都会弄假成真的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 35 Previous Next