<< 老友记 第4季 第15集>>
-
1. Ross, they're gonna kill you.
罗斯 他们会宰了你。
-
2. Why are you doing this, anyway?
你为什么非得玩这个。
-
3. Well, you should've seen the guy that she used to go out with.
你们应该看看她以前交往的人。
-
4. I mean, he's like Joe Rugby.
他长的活像颗大橄榄球。
-
5. You're kidding. And he plays rugby? That's so funny.
不会吧 那他也玩橄榄球么 太搞笑了。
-
6. Oh, I see. You did that. All right.
我懂你的意思了。
-
7. Anyway, she thought the very idea of me playing rugby with him was, like, hilarious.
总之 她觉得我打橄榄球很好笑 是瞎胡闹。
-
8. So I'm gonna show her how tough I really am.
我就是要证明我有多勇猛。
-
9. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You're right. You are a tough guy.
对不起 你说得对 你是很猛。
-
10. You're the toughest paleontologist I know.
你是我认识最猛的古生物学家。