<< 老友记 第4季 第17集>>
-
1. Yep. You have to go fight for her.
你得去争取她。
-
2. Oh, yeah, sure. That makes sense.
对啊 当然 太有道理了。
-
3. Because you already told her you loved her, and she didn't say it back.
你说你爱她而她却没回应。
-
4. Then she called you and told you there was another guy.
然后打来电话告诉你另有其人了。
-
5. So yeah. Go to London. That will scare her.
对 去伦敦吧 吓死她。
-
6. When Rachel was with Paolo, what did you do?
当瑞秋跟保罗在一起时 你做了什么。
-
7. I made fun of his accent.
我嘲笑他的口音。
-
8. You sat back and let him have her. You didn't fight at all. Am I right?
你退缩了 你让他轻松得手 你完全没有去争取 没错吧。
-
9. You want the same thing to happen with Emily?
你想让艾蜜莉也被抢走。
-
10. No. All right, then.
不想 那就好。