<< 老友记 第4季 第17集>>
-
1. I came here to tell you that I love you.
我来这就是告诉你 我爱你。
-
2. I love you too.
我也爱你。
-
3. I'm gonna call you right now from the phone booth.
我现在就去电话亭 打电话给你。
-
4. You can't hear me.
你听不见我。
-
5. I wish I could know if you'd heard any of that.
真想知道你听不听得见。
-
6. I suppose I've either told you that I love you or given my neighbors a good laugh.
我想我 要么是刚告诉你我爱你 要么就是让邻居看了笑话。
-
7. Mrs. Newman, if you're listening, bugger off. This is none of your business.
纽曼太太 如果你在听 一边去 这没你的事。
-
8. Suppose there's not much chance you did hear that.
我想你八成是听不见。
-
9. And there's the call waiting
有电话进来了。
-
10. so I should go.
我得挂了。