<< 老友记 第4季 第19集>>
-
1. Season tickets! You know what that means?
季票 你知道那代表什么。
-
2. Forget it. I'm not giving up the apartment.
别想了 我绝不让出公寓。
-
3. Oh come—look,When I was a kid, my dad's company gave season tickets...
小时候 我爸的公司都会送季票。
-
4. ...to the Number 1 salesman every year. All right? My dad never won.
给业绩第一的业务员 我爸从来没拿到过。
-
5. Of course, he wasn't in sales. But still, I never ever, ever forgot that!
不过 他也不在业务部 但我还是一直耿耿于怀。
-
6. Hey guys! Hey.
你们在啊 嘿。
-
7. Oh, my God.
天哪。
-
8. We don't make enough fun of you already?
我们开你的玩笑还不够吗。
-
9. Oh, yeah. Emily convinced me to do it.
艾蜜莉说服我去穿的。
-
10. You do know that Wham broke up?
你知道《轰》合唱团解散了吧。