返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第4季 第22集>>

  • 1. How? How could this happen?
    怎么 怎么会这样。
  • 2. Well, I think it all started when you said, "Hey, Joey, why don't you be my best man."
    原因就在于你说了 "乔伊 你来当我的伴郎吧"。
  • 3. All right, all right. Fine. I'm gonna call the cops.
    好 我来报警。
  • 4. Dude, I screwed up. You don't have to turn me in.
    我搞砸了 你也用不着报警抓我啊。
  • 5. Not on you, on the stripper. Oh, yeah, well, I already did that.
    不是抓你 是抓那个舞娘 我试过了。
  • 6. They said they're gonna look into it right after they solve all the murders...
    他们说等侦破完所有谋杀案再说。
  • 7. Okay, we'll call the company that sent her.
    那好 就找舞娘中介站。
  • 8. I did that too.
    我也试过了。
  • 9. They wouldn't give me her name or number.
    他们不肯透露她的真名或电话。
  • 10. They said if I bother them again, they'd call the police.
    他们说我再打去 就要报警。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 34 Previous Next