<< 老友记 第4季 第22集>>
-
1. I don't think it's gonna be that difficult, considering this one won't take place...
这不难 因为这次不会在。
-
2. ...in the basement of a Pizza Hut. Heh.
必胜客的地下室举办了。
-
3. Oh, I'm Ross, I'm Ross.
我是罗斯 我是罗斯。
-
4. I'm too good for the Hut. I'm too good for the Hut.
必胜客配不上我 配不上我。
-
5. Look, I gotta go pick up Ben. Uh, everything so far sounds great, Joey.
我得去接班了 看样子没问题。
-
6. Just remember, keep it on the mellow side, okay?
总之记住 不要太疯了。
-
7. Just a couple guys hanging out playing poker.
大家一起聚一聚打打牌。
-
8. No strippers or anything, okay? You got it.
不要找脱衣舞娘 好吗 没问题。
-
9. Okay, see you later. Yeah.
待会见。
-
10. Ha, ha. Have fun planning your mellow party.
好好办不能疯的派对吧。