返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第4季 第22集>>

  • 1. There's gonna be strippers there.
    会有脱衣舞娘。
  • 2. He didn't say anything about no strippers.
    他没说不要脱衣舞娘啊。
  • 3. He just said, "No strippers." Oh. I chose not to hear that.
    他刚刚才说不要的 我当作没听到。
  • 4. Look what I got, look what I got, look what I got.
    你看我买了什么 买了什么。
  • 5. Can you believe they made these for little people?
    居然有这种童装。
  • 6. Aw. Little Village People.
    给乡下小孩穿的。
  • 7. Aw, okay. Look at this one. This is my favorite.
    好 你看这件 我最喜欢这件。
  • 8. Oh, that is so sweet.
    太可爱了。
  • 9. Phoebe's gonna love dressing them in these.
    菲比一定会很喜欢打扮他们。
  • 10. Huh. Except, uh, Phoebe's not gonna be the one who gets to dress them.
    但到时候 替他们打扮的不是她。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 34 Previous Next