<< 老友记 第4季 第24集>>
-
1. Look, we're down to just one point.
好 我们只差一件事。
-
2. Could we please,maybe just settle it after the wedding.
求你们了 能不能婚礼后再解决。
-
3. All-right fine, but I just want to say, I'm not paying for your wine cellar....
好 不过我只想说 我绝不付酒窖的钱。
-
4. ...You thieving, would be speaking German if it weren't for us, cheap little man.
靠美国才没被德国殖民的小人。
-
5. The guy was hammered. okay? There's no way you look like Ross' mother.
那家伙醉昏了 你怎么看也不像罗斯的妈。
-
6. Then why would he say it? Because he's crazy!
那他为什么要这么说 因为他有病。
-
7. Okay? He came up to me earlier and thanked me for my very moving performance in Titanic.
之前他还谢谢我 在《铁达尼号》里演得很棒。
-
8. My mother's right. I'll never get married.
我妈说得对 我嫁不出去了。
-
9. Ha! You know what, that is...
这么说就。
-
10. Who wouldn't want you?
谁不想要你。