<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第01集>>
-
1. And I'm being sincere. This is the way to go--
我实话实说 生活就该如此。
-
2. Stripped down to the bare essentials.
能满足应有的需求即可。
-
3. You know, more people should live like this.
应该有更多的人像这样生活。
-
4. Most peopledo live like this.
很多人确实喜欢如此生活。
-
5. When you're flying in your private jet,you look down and go, wow,they look like ants down there,We're the ants.
当你乘坐在你的私人喷气机里,你向地上俯视 哇 他们就像是蚂蚁,我们就是蚂蚁。
-
6. So you have a private jet?
你有私人飞机。
-
7. Well, it's not just ours. We share it with the team.
其实并不是我们的 我们和其他人共有。
-
8. Wait. So you get to hang out with the yankees?
等等 你经常和扬基队员一起出去玩吗。
-
9. That's awesome. -How is Doug, by the way?
那太棒了 -顺便问句 道格还好吗。
-
10. Oh, he's fine, but all that stuff--
他还不错 就那么回事。