<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第01集>>
-
1. Not like you, spending the last 15 years
不像你 花费15年的青春。
-
2. sponging off a rich guy.
傍上一个有钱的老公。
-
3. Hey, let's stop before somebody gets hurt.
喂 都别说了 话越说越伤人了。
-
4. Whatever I got, I got on my own.
我自己动手丰衣足食。
-
5. And what have you got?
看看你自己动手得到了什么。
-
6. A blouse from the "I've stopped trying" collection
一件"心灰意冷"系列的衬衣。
-
7. And a pair of earrings your kid made at camp?
和一对孩子在营队手工劳动中做的耳环。
-
8. And... somebody got hurt.
这话真伤到人了。
-
9. That's great. easy shots. You got more money than me.
是呀 一言以蔽之 你比我有钱。
-
10. Oh, it's not about the money.
这不关钱的事。