<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第02集>>
-
1. "How frustrating it is to have my feelings invalidated"?
"你无视我的感受 我深感挫败"。
-
2. That's got your $500-an-hour shrink written all over it.
500块一小时的心理学家教你的吧。
-
3. I was just trying to help. -That's a load of crap.
我只是想帮忙 -这完全是废话。
-
4. You need a project, and since you're currently without
你是不是没事做 那赶紧找栋房子。
-
5. a house to remodel, you've decided
好好装修一下。
-
6. to put the wrecking ball to my marriage.
别来对我的婚姻指手画脚的。
-
7. Oh, please. -This is what you do.
拜托 我哪有 -你就是这么做的。
-
8. You take other people's lives apart
你把自己的快乐。
-
9. for your own amusement,and then you get the fun of putting them back together.
建立在别人的分离之苦上,然后又把他们凑合到一起为乐。
-
10. Well, I'm not letting you do it this time.
我这次不会让你再得逞了。