返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第7季 第05集>>

  • 1. I thought there was a prenup.
    不是有婚前协议吗。
  • 2. Yep, there was, but no prenup is a match
    有是有 但什么婚前协议。
  • 3. for the legal team of grind'em,screw'em, and Rothenberg. -That was iced tea.
    也抵不过罗森伯格的,强悍的法律团队 -那是冰茶。
  • 4. Well, I just made it fun.
    我只是搞笑一下。
  • 5. Now I wanna have you all over for dinner tonight.
    今晚我想请你们吃晚餐。
  • 6. I've got two more cases of champagne,a truckload of caviar, and a pile of money
    我有两箱香槟,满满一卡车的鱼子酱 还有一堆钱。
  • 7. to roll around naked in. What do you say?
    多得足够在里面光着身子打滚 你们能来吗。
  • 8. If there's more of this, I am definitely there.
    真有那么多的话 我一定得去见识见识。
  • 9. Great. How about you, Bree?
    好极了 你呢 布里。
  • 10. Oh, I wish I could, but I have a date.
    真希望我能去 但我有约了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next