<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第07集>>
-
1. We should talk about that
这事儿我们是该谈谈。
-
2. after I get the eggs.
不过等我拿到鸡蛋先。
-
3. Why would you even go there?
你怎么会那么想。
-
4. Look, I know about your history, Bob.
听着 我可知道你的风流史 鲍勃。
-
5. Or should I say "Flipper"?
还是该叫你鸭爪先生。
-
6. Ah. Well, Lee's a fine one to talk.
李真是好说话。
-
7. Did he tell you about
他有告诉你。
-
8. the summer he stalked Ryan Seacrest?
他跟踪瑞安·西克赖斯特的那个夏天吗 [美国著名主持人]。
-
9. Okay, look, I don't want to fight about this.
好吧 听着 我不想跟你为这事吵架。
-
10. How could you think that, Gaby? You know me.
你怎么能那么想 加布 你了解我的。