<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第08集>>
-
1. I brought these so if you saw me coming,you wouldn't shoot me.
我给你买了束花 这样见到我时,你不会朝我开枪。
-
2. Uh, Keith told me you have guns?
金斯跟我说你有枪。
-
3. Thank you for letting me off the hook.
谢谢你不计前嫌。
-
4. In my defense,I'm an ugly drunk.
为我自己辩护一下,我这人喝醉了就耍酒疯。
-
5. Well, you found out your son was dating
你发现了自己儿子正在和。
-
6. a slightly older woman.
一个比他岁数大了点的女人约会。
-
7. Of course you were thrown off balance.
一时心理不平衡也是情有可原。
-
8. It wasn't just that.
其实也不光是这些。
-
9. I, uh, I've been going through some stuff lately.
我自己最近也有些不顺心的事。
-
10. Oh. Is, uh, everything okay?
你还好吗。