<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第09集>>
-
1. bragged about me.
对外吹嘘我。
-
2. There's a reason they call them private parts.
因为私处的意思 就是不与外人道也。
-
3. And why would you care anyway?
你为什么这么介意。
-
4. I know what you gals talk about when you get together.
我很清楚你们姑娘聚在一起都聊些什么。
-
5. Gaby lets everyone know how much money Carlos has.
加布满世界宣称卡洛斯多能挣钱。
-
6. Susan talks about what a badass Mike is...
苏珊谈论麦克有多厉害。
-
7. So do I always have to be the joke?
而我就一直是个玩笑吗。
-
8. The--the one who paid too much for the car,the one who cried when the cop pulled him over...
我为了买车挥霍过度,当交警让我靠路边停车时 我只会啼哭。
-
9. You don't have a problem sharing my screwups,but God forbid you give me this one little victory.
损起我来 你倒是毫不犹豫,而这点小小的胜利 你也不让我赢。
-
10. Are we really having this conversation?
我们真的要谈这个问题吗。