<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第09集>>
-
1. Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吧。
-
2. It's a very brave thing that you did for Carmen.
你这么帮卡门真是太勇敢了。
-
3. Yeah, well, you know me, always thinking about others.
那是 你了解我的 总是为别人着想。
-
4. So where are Carmen and Grace?
卡门和格雷斯在哪。
-
5. Carmen was too scared to stay at the house,So I put them up at a motel.
卡门害怕得不行 都不敢呆在家里,所以我把她俩安置在汽车旅馆了。
-
6. Oh. Well, you can tell them everything's fine.
那你可以告诉她们一切都没事了。
-
7. They can come home now. -Gaby...
她们现在可以回家了 -加布。
-
8. You just made fools out of a U.S. Government agency.
你刚刚才耍了美国政府机关。
-
9. Our house isn't safe anymore.
咱家已经不安全了。
-
10. Carmen and Grace are leaving for Texas in the morning.
卡门和格雷斯明早动身前往德州。