<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第09集>>
-
1. Isn't this romantic?
这真是浪漫。
-
2. Like I said, I wanted this
我说过 我希望今晚。
-
3. to be a special night for the two of us.
对咱俩来说是个特别的夜晚。
-
4. Son of a bitch.
该死的。
-
5. Well, hey, you two.
你们好啊 两位。
-
6. Richard, hi! What are you doing here?
你好啊 理查德 你来这儿干嘛。
-
7. I thought if Keith were bringing a great cook like you here,it's gotta be good. So I thought I'd order some takeout.
我想金斯能带你这个大厨上这儿吃饭,这边菜一定不错 所以我想叫些外卖。
-
8. Takeout. Good idea.
外卖 好主意。
-
9. I thought maybe I'd, uh...
我想也许我可以。
-
10. take the food home and eat in front of the TV.
把饭带回家 边看电视边吃。