<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第10集>>
-
1. Mitzi sold. She's not gonna be around
米兹卖了 这条街上的邻居。
-
2. for everybody on this street to pummel,which means they would have taken their anger out on you.
不会揍她的,他们会把气都撒你身上的。
-
3. Didn't have a choice.
别无选择。
-
4. What the hell?
捣什么鬼。
-
5. Mitzi, what are you doing here?
米兹 你在这里做什么。
-
6. I live here. Oh, I guess you would have noticed,if I was a hot guy with abs.
我住在这里 当然如果我是一个热辣小伙子,你肯定就会注意到这一点了。
-
7. But we thought you left.
但我们以为你走了。
-
8. Weirdest thing. Get this call?
很奇怪 我接到一个电话。
-
9. This guy says he has a job for me in the city.
这人说他在城市里为我提供了一份工作。
-
10. Puts me up in a nice hotel, and then he never showed.
他将我安置在一家星级宾馆 就再也不出现了。