<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第11集>>
-
1. It's a character in "A streetcar named desire."
他是《欲望号列车》里的一个角色。
-
2. He wore a lot of t-shirts and...
他爱穿T恤 而且...。
-
3. You probably haven't heard of it.
你可能没有听说过这部电影。
-
4. Because Will Ferrell hasn't done a remake.
是因为威尔·法瑞尔没翻拍。
-
5. Sweetheart, why don't you go up and put a shirt on?
亲爱的 你上楼穿件衬衫怎么样。
-
6. After all, it is dinner, and we do have company.
毕竟这是正餐 而且有客人在。
-
7. If it's all the same to everyone, I'm comfortable,so I'd like to stay in this.
如果大家觉得无所谓 我就这么穿吧,挺舒服的。
-
8. Why don't I just go up and grab you one?
我上去帮你拿件下来 好吗。
-
9. It will only take a sec. -Bree, sit.
很快 -布里 坐下。
-
10. Please. I'm sure our company can endure one night of bare arms.
拜托 我想我们的客人能将就一晚的赤膊。