<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第14集>>
-
1. What's the point? The past is the past.
有什么好谈的 过去都过去了。
-
2. Well, sometimes what happens to us in the past
有时我们经历的过去。
-
3. affects who we are today.
会影响到我们的当下。
-
4. Oh, by the way, Jagger--big cuddler.
补充一点 贾格尔十分贴心。
-
5. Gaby, come on. We're gonna have to go deeper here.
加布 拜托 我们的谈话得深入些。
-
6. Well, that's the thing about me--there is no deeper.
这就是我 没什么能深入的。
-
7. Ask any of my friends.
随便问问我哪个朋友。
-
8. I'm the shallowest person they know.
我是他们所认识的最肤浅的人。
-
9. I'm just skin, a little blood,and stories about Keith Richards drinking out of my shoes.
我只有一副空皮囊 有一点血液,还有很多基思·理查兹用我鞋喝酒的故事。
-
10. You don't have to be afraid.
你不需要恐惧。