<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第14集>>
-
1. Oh, my god.
我的天。
-
2. Yeah. You used to be cute. What happened?
你过去很辣啊 现在咋这样了。
-
3. No, there's, like, a million pictures of you in here.
不 这里看起来有上百万张你的照片。
-
4. I guess he had a little crush on me.
我猜他对我有点意思。
-
5. Crush? No, Susan.
意思 不 苏珊。
-
6. This Monroe guy's obsessed with you.
这个叫门罗的奉你为女神。
-
7. This is a shrine.
这就是一个神殿。
-
8. It is not. -It is. I know.
不是 -就是的 我知道。
-
9. I've made them. That's why I'm not allowed
我也做过 这就是为什么我被禁止。
-
10. to mail things to Ryan Seacrest anymore.
给莱恩·西克雷斯特寄东西。