<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第15集>>
-
1. I always swore that I would never do that to my kid.
我曾发誓我永远不会这样对待我的孩子。
-
2. And guess what? Here I am.
猜猜怎么着 我走上了父亲的老路。
-
3. Keith, you are not your father.
金斯 你不是你父亲。
-
4. I actually said to Charlie,"I'll see you before you know it."
我还跟查理说,"我很快就会来见你的"。
-
5. That's exactly what my old man used to say to me.
这正是我老爸过去常对我说的话。
-
6. And you know what it really meant?
你知道这句话真实含义吗。
-
7. "I have no idea when I'll see you."
"我不知道什么时候能再见到你"。
-
8. I wish there was something I could do.
我真希望能为你们做些什么。
-
9. There's nothing anybody can do.
别人帮不上任何忙。
-
10. It is what it is.
事实无法改变。