返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第7季 第17集>>

  • 1. You gave her nothing in life,and that's exactly what you're going to get in death.
    她活着时你都没正眼看过她,她死后你也别想得到什么。
  • 2. I don't get this. Beth signed the donation forms
    我不明白 贝丝填了器官捐赠书。
  • 3. and a living will. Those are legal documents.
    生前还立了遗嘱 那都是合法的文件。
  • 4. Aren't they binding? -Yes and no.
    他们没有约束力吗 -很难界定。
  • 5. You're gonna have to do a little better than "Yes and no."
    别想用句"很难界定"打发我。
  • 6. Yes, they'll stand up in court, but this hospital's not inclined
    的确 他们在法庭上成立 但这所医院。
  • 7. to wage a legal battle against a grieving husband.
    不会愿意和一个鳏夫打官司。
  • 8. It's too delicate.
    这太棘手了。
  • 9. He's not a grieving husband.
    他算不上什么鳏夫。
  • 10. Paul young has a vendetta against my family.
    保罗·杨恨我全家。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 74 Previous Next