<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第17集>>
-
1. He's only doing this to make us suffer.
他这么做只是为了折磨我们。
-
2. Look, we can't publicly support you,but if you decide to take this on,we won't stand in your way.
听着 我们不能公开支持你,但是如果你要闹到法院,我们不会阻拦你。
-
3. You're damn right we're gonna take this on.
你说的太对了 我们绝对要打这场官司。
-
4. No, we're not.
不 算了吧。
-
5. Susan---We're not fighting Paul.
苏珊 -我们不能和保罗对薄公堂。
-
6. This is your life we're talking about here.
我们这是在救你的命啊。
-
7. We can't let him win.
我们不能让他赢。
-
8. Win? His wife shot herself.
赢什么 他的妻子自杀了。
-
9. And you want to, what,hire lawyers? Drag him to court?
你却想 怎么,请个律师 拉他上法庭吗。
-
10. I know that you're only thinking of me,but this is Paul's decision to make.
我知道你只是为我着想,但决定权应该交给保罗。