<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第22集>>
-
1. this mystery man skulking around our lawn at night,and last night, I think I saw him, too.
一个神秘男子鬼鬼祟祟地在我家门口晃悠,就在昨晚 我也看见他了。
-
2. Did you call the police?
你报警了吗。
-
3. And say what?
开什么玩笑。
-
4. There's a guy on the lawn?
就凭他在我家门口晃悠。
-
5. Look, Carlos is out of town, and I'll sleep better
卡洛斯又不在家 要是有把枪防身。
-
6. if I have a gun in the nightstand.
我夜里会睡得踏实点。
-
7. Gaby, I'm not giving you a gun.
加布 我是不会把枪借给你的。
-
8. Why not? I let you borrow things all the time.
为什么 我都借过你那么多东西。
-
9. Not things that put holes in people.
可没有一样东西是能往人身上打洞的。
-
10. Come on. Just a little one--
别这样啊 就一把小枪而已。