<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第22集>>
-
1. I'm in love with him, and I've only seen his picture.
我只是看了一眼他的照片 就为他沦陷了。
-
2. He picks a total hottie for a partner,then sits on his feelings for nine years, until...
他可是选了一个热辣男做他的搭档,九年来他都把对他的感情隐藏起来。
-
3. the camping trip.
直到那次野营。
-
4. They're in the woods,in a tent, alone.
他们在森林中,呆在一个帐篷里 就只有彼此。
-
5. Couple of beers, then bam, chuck pounces,and his partner's all like, "Stop.
几杯啤酒下肚 查克就霸王硬上弓,他的搭档说着 "不要啊。
-
6. "What are you doing? Get off me."
"你在干什么 不要碰我"。
-
7. Oh, god. It's me and Todd Mankiewicz
天 这就是我和托德·曼凯维奇的。
-
8. all over again.
场景重现啊。
-
9. This is ridiculous. Chuck is not gay,and I am gonna prove it.
这太荒谬了 查克可不是同性恋,我会证明给你看。
-
10. How? -He's taking me to dinner tonight,and I may just have to offer myself up as dessert.
怎么证明 -他今晚会邀我去晚宴,我只需献身就当是餐后甜点啦。